Commercial property is represented by a broad spectrum of type and purpose. Most classically, these are:
- Offices: Single or multiple office spaces.
- Retail: Retail outlets (shops) of various type and purpose of trade.
- Factory: Used to operate various manufacturing & servicing commercial activity
- Warehouse: Used to stock goods and services
- Agricultural: Property concerned with, farming, cultivating land and livestock
As with other types of assets, these categories are all significantly unique and subsequently are subject to unique lending policy across the finance market.
Intro Finance Group assess the funding requirement and work with specialist commercial lenders to ensure best fit for your needs.
Commercial lending is most commonly subject to different rate and fee structures to residential lending so the utilisation of an IFG mortgage advisor to maximise the funding platform often provides a significantly higher bottom line value proposition than standard residential lending.